BKSK is looking for a Junior Designer with 2-5 years of experience and a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style.
- Participate in programming and pre-planning design analysis;
- Develop and execute design documentation including space planning, design development, construction documents and detailing for interior architecture projects;
- Perform site inspections, reviews shop drawings and material submittals and other related construction administration tasks
Ideal Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited university;
- 2-5 years of experience;
- Excellent presentation, drawing and sketching skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite (Other design-related programs are a plus);
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment; and
- Ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with team members and clients.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
Please submit resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Junior Designer” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.