BKSK Architects is currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer with strong visual and communication skills to join our team, for a 6-month contract. BKSK is an award-winning, Manhattan-based firm dedicated to sustainable development at all scales for over 35 years.
Working directly with the Director of Marketing and Business Development and firm partners, the Graphic Designer will help to develop a variety of social media graphics, collateral, proposals, and presentations. The position is guaranteed for a 6-month period with the possibility of an extension or conversion into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Examples of projects the graphic designer will lead include:
- Layout and design for strategic pursuits: qualifications, proposals, and presentations.
- Collateral material template composition and maintenance
- Social media graphics and planning. Knowledge of reels/editing a plus.
- Photo retouching for website content and presentations as needed.
- Updating of resumes and project presentation.
- Production of project presentation small books.
- Create information graphics and details for RFP presentations.
- Create presentation diagrams and floor plans [as skill allows].
- Interest in Architecture / Urban Planning / Design
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Deep proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience using Word, PowerPoint, WordPress preferred.
- Capacity for video editing, working with SketchUp and/or Revit welcome.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and to work independently.
- General curiosity, and an ambitious spirit.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
Compensation: $55,000 to $65,000 Annually
This is a full-time position with benefits. The need is immediate. Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Marketing and Communications Coordinator” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements, and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 5 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.
BKSK Architects LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or gender identity or expression. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.