August 23, 2021
Intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer
BKSK Architects is looking for an Intermediate level Architect or Architectural Designer with 4-8 years of experience and a passion for high quality design, strong technical and project management capabilities, and a positive, collaborative work style.
Founded in 1985, BKSK Architects is a New York City-based firm specializing in design that is socially, contextually and ecologically engaged. The firm’s diverse range of work includes award-winning cultural, civic, educational, liturgical and multi-family and private residential projects
Ideal Candidates will have the following qualifications:
Applicant should have strong design and technical skills, and experience with project management through all phases from schematic design through construction. We are seeking candidates who:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university;
- 4-8+ years of experience;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills;
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino/Sketch-up, 3DSMax/ V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite (other design-related programs are a plus);
- Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with team members and clients;
- Interest and enthusiasm for being an active and engaged member of our firm culture;
- Completed licensure or are in the process of attaining licensure
This is a full-time position with benefits. The need is immediate.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. To learn more about BKSK, please visit us at www.bkskarch.com.
Submit resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Architect/Intermediate ” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements, and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.