August 4, 2022
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
BKSK Architects is currently seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Coordinator with strong visual and communication skills to join our team. BKSK is an award-winning, Manhattan-based firm dedicated to sustainable development at all scales for over 35 years.
Working directly with the Director of Marketing and Business Development, firm partners, and leadership, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will help to develop a variety of collateral, proposals, and presentations. The responsibilities of the coordinator will be flexible to address immediate needs and will include draft writing, client research, publication of digital media, and graphic design.
Examples of Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and create all aspects of strategic pursuits: qualifications, proposals, and presentations.
- Manage and prepare all aspects of award submissions.
- Collaborate on social media planning. Lead the graphic production and writing of all social media posts.
- Help to maintain website content and create unique posts with guidance from firm staff.
- Maintain the updating and organization of resumes, images, and project sheets.
- Research and track opportunities/potential client information.
- Collect and help studio manager maintain as current, all project, client, and subconsultant data in firm database.
- Perform other related duties to support marketing, business development efforts and studio management as required.
- Create information graphics and details for RFP presentations and assists with the creation of presentation drawings [as skill allows]
- Strong Interest in Architecture / Urban Planning / Design
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in an architecture practice or other professional setting.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and to work independently.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Word, Excel and Deltek strongly preferred.
- General curiosity, and an ambitious spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The need is immediate. Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Marketing and Communications Coordinator” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements, and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 5 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.
BKSK Architects LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or gender identity or expression. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.