May 2, 2019
BKSK Architects is looking for an Architect/ Project Manager with 8-12 years of experience and a passion for high quality design, strong technical capabilities and a positive, collaborative work style.
Founded in 1985, BKSK Architects is a New York City-based firm specializing in design that is socially, contextually and ecologically engaged. The firm’s diverse range of work includes award-winning cultural, civic, educational, liturgical and residential projects.
Ideal Candidates will have the following qualifications:
Applicant should have strong design and technical skills, and experience with all phases of project development from schematic design through construction for mid to large size projects. An ability to produce rigorous construction documents, strong communication and presentation skills, and solid construction administration experience are required.
– Degree in Architecture from an accredited university;
– 8-12+ years of experience;
– Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills;
– Proficiency in Revit, Rhino/Sketch-up, 3DSMax/ V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite (other design-related programs are a plus);
– Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment; and,
– Ability to communicate comfortably and confidently with team members and clients
This is a full-time position with benefits. The need is immediate.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. To learn more about BKSK, please visit us at www.bkskarch.com.
Please submit resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Architect/Project Manager” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.