May 2, 2019
We are looking for an Architect/ Project Manager with 7-12 years of experience and a passion for high quality design, strong technical capabilities and a positive, collaborative work style. This position involves design, documentation, and production as well as management responsibilities.
Ideal Candidates will have the following qualifications:
– Degree in Architecture from an accredited university;
– 7-12 years of experience, (NYC based experience preferred);
– Proficiency in Revit, 3DSMax/ V-Ray/ Enscape, and Adobe Creative Suite (other design-related programs are a plus)
– Experience in sustainable design and building performance (CPHC/ LEED/ Well accreditation a plus)
– Experience with all phases of project development from schematic design through construction for mid to large size projects.
– Ability to work on multiple project typologies
– Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment; and,
– Ability to communicate comfortably, clearly and confidently with team members and clients
This is a full-time position with benefits. The need is immediate.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Architect/Project Manager” in the subject line. Please include salary requirements, and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding 5 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.
BKSK Architects LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or gender identity or expression. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply